Top of the Swing – Golf lesson and golf tips on how to position the club at the top of the golf swing.
The position you get the club into at the top of the backswing is going to largely influence your downswing and the path of the club into the ball. Our backswing should generate and store up as much power as possible but also combine that with control and consistency.
► Top of the Golf Swing Tips – Video Golf Lesson Summary
– If your flexibility allows for it, turn your shoulders and hips until your back faces the target, without moving your feet and knees to much.
– At the top, your left arm should remain completely straight and your head should be at the same vertical level that it was when you were addressing the ball.
– Your body weight should be mostly on your back – right – foot at this point of the swing.
– The shaft of the club should be close to parallel to the ground but not past it.
– If the shaft is pointing towards left of the target, your club is laid off. If the shaft is pointing towards right of the target, your club is across the line.
– Your wrists should be fully hinged at this point and you should feel your body fully coiled, ready for the downswing to begin.
► More Golf Tips at: http://free-online-golf-tips.com
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips: http://bit.ly/GolfTipsSubscribe
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freeonlinegolftips/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/fogolftips